- Al-Hoda Schools are located in 6th October City, and applicants living in proximity, are given higher priority
- All English, Math, Science and Computer teachers must have graduated from an international or language school.
- Applicants for jobs with a “For Immediate hire” status, should be contacted within a few days. Applicants for next academic year jobs, should be contacted within a few weeks.
- Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined in the job requirements will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process
- We are always on the lookout for applicants who embrace our School mission and vision
Good computer skills are always a plus in your CV
- We do urge you to go through our website and social media channels before applying, to help you understand the context of our school and our priorities.
At Al-Hoda we want everyone to achieve their personal best, be happy, highly motivated lifelong learners, able to express their feelings and ideas. We want them to be confident and independent learners and thinkers, able to work independently and with
others and able to use technology effectively. We want them to adopt safe and healthy lifestyles, to value and respect themselves, others and the world in which they live and to make a positive contribution to society.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff
- Social and Medical insurance policies
Working hours: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm Sunday to Thursday
We are currently looking for the following positions:
When: Next academic year 2018/19 Responsible for working with a child who has speech disorders, cognitive and emotional disabilities within an elementary school setting during... Read more →
مطلوب مدرس لغة عربية للمرحلة الاعدادية خبرة لا تقل عن سنتان بتدريس نفس المرحلة ومتمكن من استعمال الكمبيوتر يستطيع استعمال السبورة التفاعليه وعنده القدرة على... Read more →
When: Next academic year 2018/19 We are looking for a creative and flexible middle school mathematics teacher that can develop a class environment favourable to... Read more →
When: Next academic year 2018/19 Al-Hoda International School is seeking an outstanding elementary teacher who is experienced in delivering the cambridge primary programme. The successful... Read more →
When: Next academic year 2018/19 A computer studies teacher is required to teach ICT and CS for grades 4-8 (a total of 12 classes in... Read more →
Please click the job title you are interested in, to learn more about it, then come back here and apply for the position
To apply for one of the positions above, please fill out this form